BE ASSURED, WE TAKE THE SAFEGUARDING AND PROTECTING OF YOUR INFORMATION SERIOUSLY.
WE WILL NEVER SELL OR GIVE YOUR DATA TO A 3rd PARTY
We aim to be as clear as possible about how we use any personal information that you provide to us. If your questions are not fully answered by the information below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make an enquiry.
- Any other information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer either to reject all cookies, to only allow “trusted” sites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those websites which you are currently on. For more information, please read the advice at http://www.aboutcookies.org
Visitors can use this website with no loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, products or services.
- To provide an improved service. There is more detailed information that we ask for and it is optional that you provide it.
- To provide information to you relating to other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
When you register with Wilma’s, we will consider this as permission to contact you periodically with information about our products & services. We aim to keep our contact with you to an acceptable level and you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive this information. Please contact us using the ‘Contact Us’ page on this website to unsubscribe OR use the “Unsubscribe” option at the base of the received email.
- We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
- Communicating with our business advisors and legal representatives. This is necessary for our legitimate interests of obtaining legal or professional business advice. In such circumstances, we will only share your personal information where it is necessary to do so, to the minimum extent necessary, subject to appropriate confidentiality restrictions and on an anonymised basis wherever possible.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our e-newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice: https://mailchimp.com.
Where we process your personal information on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent to such processing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Protecting Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This scrambles information while it moves from one source to another to prevent the information being viewed or tampered with.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we reserve the right, to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us, in providing you with the information.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which, for the purposes of the UK, is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the contact details of which are available here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Further information on your rights in relation to your personal data as an individual
For further information about your rights in relation to your personal information, including certain limitations which apply to some of those rights, please visit the following pages on the ICO’s website:
You can also find out further information about your rights, as well as information on any limitations which apply to those rights, by reading the underlying legislation contained in Articles 12 to 22 and 34 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is available here:
Updating & Changes to your information
Please inform us of any changes to any information (including personal information) which we hold about you so we can keep the information we hold about you accurate and up to date.
Photo Permission for Website & Social Media Use
In accepting to have your Dog(s) groomed at Wilma’s, you agree to allow Wilma’s to copyright, publish and use Photos of your dog(s) in print and electronic formats such as publications, videos, and social media (including website, Facebook and Instagram). You understand those photos may be published in any of these media without restriction. You understand that I will not receive payment or other compensation for use of any Photos.
Ownership of Photos. The Dog Owner agrees that subject to the rights and licenses granted herein, Wilma’s is, and will remain, the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, title, and interest, throughout the world, to all Photos and any copies of the Photos.
Restrictions on Use. Wilma’s will not use the Photos for any of the following purposes:
(A). No Unlawful Use. Wilma’s will not use the Photos in any unlawful manner, such as pornography or defamation.
(B). No Use in Trademark or Logo. Wilma’s will not use the Photos in any trademark, design, logo or other marks.
(C). No Products for Resale. Wilma’s will not use the Photos in any goods or products where the Photos are the primary value.
(D). Wilma’s reserves the right to which of the Photos to publish in the public part of the site, it will be depending on the characteristics or parameters of the Photo.
Limitations of Liability. Except for any remedies that cannot be excluded or limited by law, Wilma’s, will not be liable under this agreement to the other party, any affiliate or another third person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, reliance, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits, lost data or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services.