Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa SiteMap
Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa has expert dog groomers will do everything they can to make the grooming experience easy and relaxing for your dog. Skilled in all dog breeds, we will work to achieve your desired groom. If you’re unsure what you want, we will discuss different styles with you, so that you won’t be surprised by the final outcome. We keep digital records of all our canine clients, so if you want a certain style each time, we’ll know what to do without further instruction. Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa
At Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding dog grooming and styling. Our salon is run by expertly trained and knowledgeable staff and fitted with the very best equipment to make your dog’s experience a stress-free one. To get the most out of your appointment, we think it’s important that you get to know us. That’s why our friendly team is always on hand to have a chat or answer your questions. Wilmas Dog Grooming Sitemap
Above all, you should not overlook using a dog groomer regularly! Grooming your dog should be regular appointment, to ensure that your dog is living its best life, as well as fostering good health and wellness. Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa
- Dog Grooming Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grooming De-Matting Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Wilma’s Dog Grooming Biggleswade
- Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa – Dog & Pet Grooming Partners
- Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa – Dog Grooming Online Booking
- Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa – Dog Grooming Photo Gallery
- Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa – Dog Grooming Record Card
- Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa Grooming Customer Reviews
- What shampoos and conditioners do you use?
- Can you just give my dog a bath?
- What can I do myself between my grooming appointments?
- I’m worried as my dog has sensitive skin.
- How often should my dog be bathed?
- Can my dog be hand stripped?
- What’s the difference between clipping and stripping?
- Why has my dogs coat gone fluffy?
- Can you brush the mats out of my dog’s coat?
- Is my double coated breed suitable for clipping?
- Can my old dog be clipped?
- Should I have my dogs coat clipped?
- How frequently should I have my dog clipped?
- What dog grooming equipment do I need at home?
- Do you charge cancellation fees?
- How long is your waiting list?
- I have multiple dogs that need grooming, can I have a discount?
- How much does it cost for my pet to be groomed?
- How can I pay for the dog grooming?
- What are your prices?
- Why do you only give estimated prices over the phone?
- Will my dog be in put in a crate?
- Does my dog go in a cage / crate?
- Can I bring treats with me?
- What should I do to prepare for my pet’s groom?
- Do I need to do anything before my dogs grooming session?
- Can my dog be groomed when she is in season?
- Should I feed my dog before grooming?
- Why do I use neck and belly straps?
- My dog is old / infirm / nervous. Can you still groom him/her?
- How do you deal with old and arthritic dogs?
- Can you use a shampoo prescribed by my vet?
- Why can’t my dog be ready earlier?
- Can I stay with my dog during the groom?
- Can I stay with my dog during the grooming appointment?
- Do I need to walk my dog before the grooming appointment?
- My missed calls and voicemail system?
- What if I need to change my dog grooming appointment?
- What happens once we arrive at your grooming salon?
- Do we need to book a groom with you in advance?
- Should I ask anything specific during pick up after the groom?
- How long does the grooming process take?
- How long will my dog be with you for the groom?
- How long will my dogs grooming appointment take?
- When should I book my dog in for a follow-up grooming appointment?
- Do I need to book a grooming appointment in advance?
- How can I book a dog grooming appointment with you?
- Can you pluck my dogs ears?
- Do you pluck ears?
- What are tear stains? How can I remove them?
- Cleaning your dog’s eyes.
- How should I clean my dogs face and eyes?
- When is the ideal time to wash my dog’s face and eyes?
- How should I clean my dog’s eyes?
- Do you express Anal Glands?
- Do you empty anal glands?
- Will you express my dog’s anal glands?
- Does your dog grooming include anal glands?
- How often should I clean my dogs teeth?
- Why didn’t you clip my dog’s nails short?
- Can I just have my dog's nails cut?
- How often should my dog have its nails cut?
- Does your dog grooming include cutting the nails?
- Should my dog regularly have its nails cut?
All of my dog grooming services use all-natural hypoallergenic shampoos, conditioners and massage washing, ensuring a deeper clean. All dogs are hand towelled followed by a fluff dry, before a style groom. I use the latest in Hydrobath washing and blaster drying, with a height adjustable grooming table, providing easy access for dogs of all sizes. – giving your dog the perfect groom.
There are so many advantages to having your dog(s) groomed at Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa. Most importantly, regardless of chosen groom, I always pay attention to the eyes, ears and face. Therefore, whether your dog needs a full groom, or just a fluff-dry and cologne, Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa have a groom for you. Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa prices vary depending upon the breed of dog, how large the dog is in size, the style of groom and the condition of their coat. Wilmas Dog Grooming Sitemap
Most importantly, I provide the one-to-one service that includes more attention for your dog(s), helping to keep them clean and smelling great. In other words, Wilmas Wagnificent Pet Spa is your best grooming option for your loved fur baby!